Care of the Hospitalised Patient in General Practice
204 Manor Place,
London. SE17 3BN
This course is aimed at veterinary nurses in general practice who are committed to raising the standard of care that they provide their patients.
Our aim is to provide you with the knowledge and enthusiasm which will enable you to bring achievable levels of advanced nursing into general practice and to learn and share ideas with like-minded people.
Topics to be covered include:
- Care plans – what are they, how can we create a working model and how can they help the care we provide our patients
- Analgesia – pain scoring and implementation
- Nutrition for the hospitalised patient
- Specific considerations for the geriatric patient
- Intensive care nursing in general practice