204 Manor Place,
London. SE17 3BN
Too many hormones, or not enough! Endocrinopathies can be challenging to diagnose, with variable clinical presentations and imprecise diagnostic tests leading to the possibility of missed or incorrect diagnoses. During this CPD day, you will become more comfortable and confident in diagnosing and managing a range of endocrine disorders including hyperadrenocorticism, hypoadrenocorticism, thyroid, pituitary and parathyroid disorders.
Topics to be covered include:
- Hyperadrenocorticism – an update on diagnostics and treatment monitoring
- Hypoadrenocorticism – getting to grips with DOCP
- Hyperthyroidism – medication, surgery, I-131, diet – which is best?
- Conn’s syndrome
- Hypercalcaemia with focus on idiopathic hypercalcaemia of cats and primary hyperparathyroidism in dogs
- Acromegaly – when should I test and what comes next?