Getting To Grips With Gut Disease
204 Manor Place,
London. SE17 3BN
Are you fed up with diarrhoea? Frustrated by regurgitation? Don’t know which diet to feed for IBD?
Gastrointestinal signs, such as vomiting, diarrhoea, weight loss and inappetence are a very common reason for veterinary visits, but these conditions can still be very frustrating to manage. In this full-day course, case-based material will be used to discuss the diagnostic approach to common gut disorders seen in general practice. The treatment plan for these cases will also be discussed, with a particular focus on nutrition. This course will be suitable for both experienced practitioners and those who want to improve their knowledge of gastroenterology.
Topics to be covered include:
- Investigation of chronic enteropathies – including use of newly available diagnostics
- Management of chronic enteropathies – using dietary and medical therapy
- Causes and management of regurgitation
- Nutritional approach to food intolerances
- Management of pancreatitis in dogs and cats